Thursday, April 29, 2010

7 Thought Provoking Questions

7 Thought Provoking Questions




I recently learned of a new book by Dr. Ron Wolfson, “The Seven Questions You’re Asked in Heaven: Reviewing & Renewing Your Life on Earth”. I have never heard of Dr. Wolfson and have never read any of his books.



Even if you never read his book, I think that you will find these 7 questions simple yet so profound. These questions made me look deep within myself as to my core values.



I have made a copy of these questions and put them on 12/31/2010 so that I can review them again in 2011. I am also going to email them to family and friends that I think will appreciate them. Enjoy!



1. Have you been honest with others, truthful with yourself, and faith with your God?



2. Did you leave a legacy (through your children or impacting the lives of other children)?



3. Did you set a time to study?



4. Did you have hope in your heart?



5. Did you get your priorities straight?



6. Did you enjoy this world?



7. Were you the best YOU you could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment