Friday, July 8, 2011

I am no longer accepting litigated cases

Due to a recent death in my family & my father being in hospice care, I am not accepting litigated cases!

I no longer offer $1/minute consultations - they just were not worth the effort & believe it or not, people did not want to pay for them!

I am now only handling family law mediation cases.

I am referring people to --

Paticia Bushman at 713-807-9405. 
I rent space in her office.
She will NOT talk to you on the phone.
She will meet with you for FREE the first time.
She will quote you a price.
She takes payment plans.
Her office is located at Loop 610 & Kirby - close to Reliant Stadium.
She sees people usually afternoons, early evenings & some week-ends.
She books up so call her.
She has handled a lot of contested cases.
She has done jury trials.
She will go outside of Harris County.
Pat is in court a lot & you will deal with her staff a lot.
She is no-frills.

I also recommend Rose Cardenas.
She speaks Spanish.
She is very hands on & is very spiritual.
She is a UT graduate who has been licensed over 25 years.
Her brother handles criminal law.
Her personal cell phone is 832-419-4110.
She answers her own phone.  She is often hard to reach because she is in court most mornings. When she is with a client, she will not answer her phone.
Her office is located off Loop 610 & Bellaire Blvd.
She only accepts a limited number of cases.
Tell her that FRAN sent you.
She is not inexpensive.
If you need someone that will talk to you in the evening & "hold your hand" then call Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment